Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Franny K. Stein--The Invisible Fran

Reviewed by Wyatt in 2007

Franny K. Stein has a problem. She built a robot in the science lab, but 3 other kids changed it. They made it come alive and it became really dumb. It started ripping up all the books and slobbering all over the library. Franny tried to stop them, but the robot had a big hand and he smacked her and her tongue was sticking out and her whole body was red. The Robot smacked her like 4 times. Read this book to find out how Franny solves this problem.

What I liked about this book is that she’s a mad scientist and her assistant, it’s weird, but it is a dog and he wants to be a mad scientist and after the Robot died the dog made an oven and this guy in Franny’s class liked pretty and colorful cookies and he made cookies and the dog ate 10 or 5. It made me hungry. They had frosting and sprinkles on them. They looked so good. You should make it. It is so good. My friend gave me one once and it was so good. You should read this book. It’s the best book I read in my life. I’m serious, but maybe not to you. To me, but not you.

No comments: