Thursday, August 14, 2008

Mountain Cabin Mystery

Review by Wyatt in 2007

The reason I picked this book by Max Elliot Anderson is because I like mysteries and I liked the cover because there was a guy tied up in a chair.

The thing I like most about this book is that it’s about animals.

There weren't any funny parts in the book, but the best part of the book is when they were walking on the trail and there was fog and then they thought they saw a deer. And then they got lost. Then they were waiting for a couple minutes and then they saw this black bear. Al brought food in his pocket so he dropped it for the bear. Then he saw a path with two big rocks and then Benji noticed it was an old path. Then they ran and hid between two rocks because it was narrow and the bear couldn’t fit between it. But then I got a little bored.

1 comment:

max said...

How fun. I love this review.

Thank you,

Max Elliot Anderson

Books for Boys blog
http://booksandboys.blogspot.com/